Job Title: Laboratory Analysts
Type of Employment: Full Time/Part-Time
Available Slots: 2
The Laboratory Analyst shall be responsible for conducting quantitative and qualitative chemical analysis and physical evaluation of all raw materials and finished feeds and requested samples received.
The position shall prepare pertinent reports for all analyses performed and validate them against established standards.
- Receive and obtain a representative sample for analyses, analyze sample received as per parameter requested by the customers (internal and external).
- Prepare and standardize chemical reagents and solutions, religiously follow the standard preparations of solutions to obtain reliable, accurate and precise results.
- For timely conduct of chemical analyses, ensure that required reagents are available prior to the conduct of analyses.
- For a timely and accurately release of laboratory analyses results, ensure that analyses results are properly and accurately recorded after each analysis.
- Clean and performed calibration on the assigned laboratory instrument prior to each use. Prepare a report if the equipment is not in normal operating conditions.
- Remove all samples and chemical spillage in the working table; return to each proper place all the chemicals, sample bottles and other laboratory accessories after each use.
- Compliance with rules and regulations, quality policy, quality objectives, impartiality statement, confidentiality agreement and safety, health environmental protocols of the laboratory.
- Participate in PT programs if and when required.
- Licensed Chemical Technician
- Know-how in various computer applications
- Capable of utilizing various tools in problem-solving
- Awareness with 5S and ISO 17025:2017 is an advantage
- Understanding of Safety, Health and Environment Compliances
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly to all levels in the organization
- With a minimum of 6 months experience in laboratory management operations
Monthly Salary Range: Open to negotiation.
Send resume to Renato Z. Dela Rosa, Jr. HRD Manager at email@example.com